The Old Song


Did you know that Sara and I met and quite liked each other in High School? We completely lost touch, and I had forgotten all about her, when eight years later we were going to the same university, and she saw me on a cc: list for a trip to a yarn seller's that neither of us intended to go to. She emailed me, and while she was in a relationship I'd just gotten out of one a few months before.

The rest is history, and I will tell you that if it's going to be than a lot of it should be easy. The trick is seeing that something's so good it's worth working when it's hard. The first thing, though, is that it should be easy.

Because if you can't order a g** d***ed pizza then what will you do when you're getting into a cab right after arriving in Shanghai, and your electronic translator falls out of your pocket and breaks, and you can't seem to remember the words for 'map?'